Thursday, February 26, 2009

"THANK YOU JESUS"

Putting Olivia to bed is such a long process she lays there and giggles plays with her dolly's puts the blankets over her head and grabs my face and says I LOVE YOU. I enjoy every minuet But some nights it can be up to 90 minuets!!! YEA hour and 1/2. I'm not complaining its so precious, I love it and we are working on getting her to go to sleep on her own. However, something BIG happened after I got done praying with her last night she put her hands together and closed her eyes and said in her sweet LITTLE voice " Jesus.. Thank you ...Amen" OH I melted!!!!

She seems to be doing so good... she still has times when she gets overwhelmed but we are spending lots of time at home. She loves to play with her dolls and she loves her new kitchen that my friend Emma gave her. Olivia fixed her Poppy lunch the other day. It snowed today again.... (GRRRR) but she went out and played in it for awhile with the brothers.

3 comments:

  1. Shaunda I am so thrilled that things are getting better. I am also so greatful that you started this blog as it allows me to feel as if I am there in the midst of all the happy moments. I love you all and can't wait to meet that beautiful little girl. Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to let you know i'm reading your blog :)

    my blog is: janellwoods.blogspot.com (i'm not updating it very much at all these days). there are links to the other blogs i read on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy for you! Miss Olivia is beautiful. I loved your post.
    Merilee Kautz

    ReplyDelete