Thursday, January 22, 2009

Are we dreaming?


Cody Loving on Baby Zoe
(Getting ready for his little sister)


Gabe and Chandler sledding!!!
What a fun week I took the wise advise of a dear Friend and made the choice to just enjoy this week and not get all stressed out over the Little things that didn't get done, instead I went to a surprise party for a special friend and to lunch with a close Friend that I haven't seen in a while for a much needed visit, went to Youth group with the boys and my woman's bible study and oh ya got my hair done. As this week passed I have felt so loved by so many who have help me so much. I praise God this week for all the wonderful family and faithful Friends who have walked this adoption journey for 2 years with us now. I Praise God for my loving parents who are so helpful in every way they can, and so Many special Friends who bless me in soooo Many ways from buying poprocks (candy) for the kids in addis, helping finish our basement, helping me put the finishing touches on Olivia's room, lots of helpful travel advice, borrowing $ belts and purses and even buying special hair care products for the Baby. Knowing that others care about what you care about is so special and having people to help us along the way has meant more than words can say. As we say Good bye to our family of 5 and look forward with excitement to the unknown adventure God has for us.

2 comments:

  1. saw your blog listed on our CHI yahoo group. just wanted to stop by and wish you a wonderful journey. It is a trip that will change you forever. I can't wait to go back.

    Your daughter is simply adorable! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I got your blog address from the Epps. Our family is hoping to get our boys from Liberia next month. We want to get in touch with you. Here is my blog: goodenoughfamily.blogspot.com
    We met other families who have adopted from Ethiopia while we were at the CASI picnic in 2007 and 2008. They live in the area. You might already know them. Love, Jennifer Goodenough

    ReplyDelete